Synonyms for booth
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. booth, table
- usage: a table (in a restaurant or bar) surrounded by two high-backed benches
- 2. booth, cubicle, stall, kiosk, closet
- usage: small area set off by walls for special use
- 3. Booth, John Wilkes Booth
- usage: United States actor and assassin of President Lincoln (1838-1865)
- 4. booth, shop, store
- usage: a small shop at a fair; for selling goods or entertainment
See also: booth (Dictionary)