Synonyms for bootlegging
- 1. bootlegging, selling, merchandising, marketing
- usage: the act of making or transporting alcoholic liquor for sale illegally; "the Prohibition amendment made bootlegging profitable"
- 2. bootlegging, selling, merchandising, marketing
- usage: the act of selling illegally or without permission; "the bootlegging of videotapes is common in Asia"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bootleg, sell
- usage: sell illicit products such as drugs or alcohol; "They were bootlegging whiskey"
- 2. bootleg, produce, make, create
- usage: produce or distribute illegally; "bootleg tapes of the diva's singing"