Synonyms for bored
- 1. bore, tire
- usage: cause to be bored
- 2. bore, drill, cut
- usage: make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool; "don't drill here, there's a gas pipe"; "drill a hole into the wall"; "drill for oil"; "carpenter bees are boring holes into the wall"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bored, world-weary, tired (vs. rested)
- usage: tired of the world; "bored with life"; "strolled through the museum with a bored air"
- 2. blase, bored, uninterested (vs. interested)
- usage: uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence; "his blase indifference"; "a petulant blase air"; "the bored gaze of the successful film star"