Synonyms for bounded
- 1. jump, leap, bound, spring, move
- usage: move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
- 2. bound, border, enclose, hold in, confine
- usage: form the boundary of; be contiguous to
- 3. restrict, restrain, trammel, limit, bound, confine, throttle, control, hold in, hold, contain, check, curb, moderate
- usage: place limits on (extent or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
- 4. bounce, resile, take a hop, spring, bound, rebound, recoil, reverberate, ricochet, jump, leap, bound, spring
- usage: spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bounded, delimited, finite (vs. infinite)
- usage: having the limits or boundaries established; "a delimited frontier through the disputed region"