Synonyms for bourbon
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Bourbon, reactionary, ultraconservative, extreme right-winger
- usage: a reactionary politician in the United States (usually from the South)
- 2. bourbon, whiskey, whisky
- usage: whiskey distilled from a mash of corn and malt and rye and aged in charred oak barrels
- 3. Bourbon, ruler, swayer
- usage: a member of the European royal family that ruled France
- 4. Bourbon, Bourbon dynasty, dynasty
- usage: a European royal line that ruled in France (from 1589-1793) and Spain and Naples and Sicily