Synonyms for bragging
- 1. brag, bragging, crow, crowing, vaporing, line-shooting, gasconade, boast, boasting, self-praise, jactitation
- usage: an instance of boastful talk; "his brag is worse than his fight"; "whenever he won we were exposed to his gasconade"
- 1. boast, tout, swash, shoot a line, brag, gas, blow, bluster, vaunt, gasconade, overstate, exaggerate, overdraw, hyperbolize, hyperbolise, magnify, amplify
- usage: show off
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. boastful, braggart(prenominal), bragging(prenominal), braggy, big, cock-a-hoop, crowing, self-aggrandizing, self-aggrandising, proud (vs. humble)
- usage: exhibiting self-importance; "big talk"