Synonyms for brainwashed
- 1. brainwash, persuade
- usage: persuade completely, often through coercion; "The propaganda brainwashed many people"
- 2. brainwash, indoctrinate
- usage: submit to brainwashing; indoctrinate forcibly
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. brainwashed (vs. unbrainwashed)
- usage: subjected to intensive forced indoctrination resulting in the rejection of old beliefs and acceptance of new ones; "brainwashed prisoners of war"; "captive audiences for TV commercials can become brainwashed consumers"