Synonyms for branched
- 1. ramify, branch, grow
- usage: grow and send out branches or branch-like structures; "these plants ramify early and get to be very large"
- 2. branch, ramify, fork, furcate, separate, diverge
- usage: divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bifurcate, biramous, branched, forked, fork-like, forficate, pronged, prongy, divided (vs. united)
- usage: resembling a fork; divided or separated into two branches; "the biramous appendages of an arthropod"; "long branched hairs on its legson which pollen collects"; "a forked river"; "a forked tail"; "forked lightning"; "horseradish grown in poor soil may develop prongy roots"
- 2. branched, branching, ramose, ramous, ramate, branchy (vs. branchless)
- usage: having branches