Synonyms for buckthorn
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. buckthorn, shrub, bush
- usage: a shrub or shrubby tree of the genus Rhamnus; fruits are source of yellow dyes or pigments
- 2. buckthorn, shrub, bush
- usage: any shrub or small tree of the genus Bumelia
- 3. English plantain, narrow-leaved plantain, ribgrass, ribwort, ripple-grass, buckthorn, Plantago lanceolata, plantain
- usage: an Old World plantain with long narrow ribbed leaves widely established in temperate regions