Synonyms for bugged
- 1. tease, badger, pester, bug, beleaguer, torment, rag, bedevil, crucify, dun, frustrate
- usage: annoy persistently; "The children teased the boy because of his stammer"
- 2. wiretap, tap, intercept, bug, listen in, eavesdrop
- usage: tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information; "The FBI was tapping the phone line of the suspected spy"; "Is this hotel room bugged?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bugged, wired (vs. wireless)
- usage: having hidden electronic eavesdropping devices; "wired hotel rooms"; "even the car is bugged"