Synonyms for bundling
- 1. bundling, courtship, wooing, courting, suit
- usage: a onetime custom during courtship of unmarried couples occupying the same bed without undressing
- 2. bundling, packing, boxing
- usage: the act of binding something into a bundle
- 3. bundling, shove
- usage: the act of shoving hastily; "she complained about bundling the children off to school"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bundle, bundle up, roll up, pack
- usage: make into a bundle; "he bundled up his few possessions"
- 2. bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster, clump, form
- usage: gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
- 3. pack, bundle, wad, compact, arrange, set up
- usage: compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
- 4. bundle, practice bundling, sleep, kip, slumber, log Z's, catch some Z's
- usage: sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed