Synonyms for buoyancy
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. buoyancy, perkiness, cheerfulness, blitheness
- usage: cheerfulness that bubbles to the surface
- 2. airiness, buoyancy, lightness, weightlessness
- usage: the property of something weightless and insubstantial
- 3. buoyancy, tendency, inclination
- usage: the tendency to float in water or other liquid
- 4. irrepressibility, buoyancy, liveliness, life, spirit, sprightliness
- usage: irrepressible liveliness and good spirit; "I admired his buoyancy and persistent good humor"