Synonyms for bureaucracy
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bureaucracy, bureaucratism, government officials, officialdom
- usage: nonelective government officials
- 2. bureaucracy, government, authorities, regime
- usage: a government that is administered primarily by bureaus that are staffed with nonelective officials
- 3. bureaucracy, organization, organisation
- usage: any organization in which action is obstructed by insistence on unnecessary procedures and red tape