Synonyms for bush-honeysuckle
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bush honeysuckle, Tartarian honeysuckle, Lonicera tatarica, honeysuckle
- usage: a honeysuckle shrub of southern Russia to central Asia
- 2. bush honeysuckle, Diervilla sessilifolia, shrub, bush
- usage: bush honeysuckle of southeastern United States having large crowded clusters of sulfur-yellow flowers
- 3. bush honeysuckle, Diervilla lonicera, shrub, bush
- usage: spreading bush of northeastern United States having small clusters of fragrant green and yellow flowers