Synonyms for bustle
- 1. bustle, hustle, flurry, ado, fuss, stir, commotion, din, ruction, ruckus, rumpus, tumult
- usage: a rapid active commotion
- 2. bustle, framework
- usage: a framework worn at the back below the waist for giving fullness to a woman's skirt
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bustle, bustle about, hustle, move
- usage: move or cause to move energetically or busily; "The cheerleaders bustled about excitingly before their performance"