Synonyms for call-in
- 1. call-in, call, phone call, telephone call
- usage: a telephone call to a radio station or a television station in which the caller participates in the on-going program
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. call in, invite, ask in
- usage: summon to enter; "The nurse called in the next patient"
- 2. call in, call, send for
- usage: summon to a particular activity or employment; "Experts were called in"
- 3. visit, call in, call, meet, get together
- usage: pay a brief visit; "The mayor likes to call on some of the prominent citizens"
- 4. call in, take out, move out, remove
- usage: take a player out of a game in order to exchange for another player
- 5. call in, call, telephone, call up, phone, ring
- usage: make a phone call; "call in to a radio station"; "call in sick"
- 6. call, call in, demand, exact
- usage: demand payment of (a loan); "Call a loan"
- 7. recall, call in, call back, withdraw, take
- usage: cause to be returned; "recall the defective auto tires"; "The manufacturer tried to call back the spoilt yoghurt"