Synonyms for call-up
- 1. call up, summons
- usage: an order to report for military duty
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. call up, bring forward, raise
- usage: bring forward for consideration; "The case was called up in court"
- 2. call, telephone, call up, phone, ring, telecommunicate
- usage: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- 3. remember, retrieve, recall, call back, call up, recollect, think
- usage: recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can't remember saying any such thing"; "I can't think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
- 4. call up, mobilize, mobilise, rally, call, send for
- usage: call to arms; of military personnel