Synonyms for capability
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. capability, capableness, ability
- usage: the quality of being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally; "he worked to the limits of his capability"
- 2. capability, capacity, susceptibility, susceptibleness
- usage: the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment; "the capability of a metal to be fused"
- 3. capability, capableness, potentiality, aptitude
- usage: an aptitude that may be developed