Synonyms for cared-for
- 1. care for, like
- usage: have a liking, fondness, or taste (for)
- 2. care for, cherish, hold dear, treasure, love
- usage: be fond of; be attached to
- 3. treat, care for
- usage: provide treatment for; "The doctor treated my broken leg"; "The nurses cared for the bomb victims"; "The patient must be treated right away or she will die"; "Treat the infection with antibiotics"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. cared-for (vs. uncared-for), attended, tended to(predicate)
- usage: having needed care and attention; "well-cared-for children"