Synonyms for carpeted
- 1. carpet, cover, spread over
- usage: form a carpet-like cover (over)
- 2. carpet, cover
- usage: cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- 3. carpet, cover
- usage: cover with a carpet; "carpet the floors of the house"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. carpeted (vs. uncarpeted)
- usage: covered with or as if with carpeting or with carpeting as specified; often used in combination; "the carpeted hallway"; "a flower-carpeted hillside"