Synonyms for carter
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. Carter, Howard Carter, Egyptologist
- usage: Englishman and Egyptologist who in 1922 discovered and excavated the tomb of Tutankhamen (1873-1939)
- 2. Carter, Jimmy Carter, James Earl Carter, James Earl Carter Jr., President Carter, President of the United States, United States President, President, Chief Executive
- usage: 39th President of the United States (1924-)
- 3. carter, garbage carter, garbage hauler, hauler, haulier
- usage: a hauler of garbage; "there is a web site where licensed carters and would-be customers can make connections"
- 4. carter, worker
- usage: someone whose work is driving carts