Synonyms for cedar
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. cedar, cedar tree, conifer, coniferous tree
- usage: any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars
- 2. cedar, cedarwood, wood
- usage: durable aromatic wood of any of numerous cedar trees; especially wood of the red cedar often used for cedar chests
- 3. cedar, cedar tree, true cedar, conifer, coniferous tree
- usage: any cedar of the genus Cedrus
See also: cedar (Dictionary)