Synonyms for checker
- 1. checker, attendant, attender, tender
- usage: an attendant who checks coats or baggage
- 2. checker, examiner, inspector
- usage: one who checks the correctness of something
- 3. checker, chequer, man, piece
- usage: one of the flat round pieces used in playing the game of checkers
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. check, checker, chequer, draw
- usage: mark into squares or draw squares on; draw crossed lines on
- 2. checker, chequer, vary, variegate, motley
- usage: variegate with different colors, shades, or patterns