Synonyms for chopper
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. chop, chopper, grounder, ground ball, groundball, hopper
- usage: a grounder that bounces high in the air
- 2. chopper, pearly, tooth
- usage: informal terms for a human `tooth'
- 3. helicopter, chopper, whirlybird, eggbeater, heavier-than-air craft
- usage: an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- 4. cleaver, meat cleaver, chopper, knife
- usage: a butcher's knife having a large square blade