Synonyms for chow
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Zhou, Zhou dynasty, Chou, Chou dynasty, Chow, Chow dynasty, dynasty
- usage: the imperial dynasty of China from 1122 to 221 BC; notable for the rise of Confucianism and Taoism
- 2. chow, chuck, eats, grub, fare
- usage: informal terms for a meal
- 3. chow, chow chow, spitz
- usage: breed of medium-sized dogs with a thick coat and fluffy curled tails and distinctive blue-black tongues; believed to have originated in northern China
See also: chow (Dictionary)