Synonyms for circumcision
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Circumcision, Feast of the Circumcision, January 1, feast day, fete day
- usage: (Roman Catholic Church and Anglican Church) feast day celebrating the circumcision of Jesus; celebrated on January 1st
- 2. circumcision, rite, religious rite
- usage: the act of circumcising performed on males eight days after birth as a Jewish and Muslim religious rite
- 3. circumcision, abscission, cutting off
- usage: the act of circumcising; surgical removal of the foreskin of males