Synonyms for circumference
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. circumference, perimeter, size
- usage: the size of something as given by the distance around it
- 2. circumference, circuit, boundary line, border, borderline, delimitation, mete
- usage: the boundary line encompassing an area or object; "he had walked the full circumference of his land"; "a danger to all races over the whole circumference of the globe"
- 3. circumference, length
- usage: the length of the closed curve of a circle