Synonyms for clubbing
- 1. clubbing, symptom
- usage: a condition in which the ends of toes and fingers become wide and thick; a symptom of heart or lung disease
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. club, unite, unify
- usage: unite with a common purpose; "The two men clubbed together"
- 2. club, meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
- usage: gather and spend time together; "They always club together"
- 3. club, bludgeon, hit
- usage: strike with a club or a bludgeon
- 4. club, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: gather into a club-like mass; "club hair"