Synonyms for coalesced
- 1. blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity
- usage: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- 2. coalesce, unify, unite, merge
- usage: fuse or cause to grow together
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. amalgamate, amalgamated, coalesced, consolidated, fused, united (vs. divided)
- usage: joined together into a whole; "United Industries"; "the amalgamated colleges constituted a university"; "a consolidated school"