Synonyms for coinciding
- 1. coincide, co-occur, cooccur, coexist
- usage: go with, fall together
- 2. concur, coincide, happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place
- usage: happen simultaneously; "The two events coincided"
- 3. coincide, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: be the same; "our views on this matter coincided"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. coincident, coincidental, coinciding, concurrent, co-occurrent, cooccurring, simultaneous, synchronous (vs. asynchronous), synchronal, synchronic
- usage: occurring or operating at the same time; "a series of coincident events"