Synonyms for collector
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. collector, aggregator, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who collects things
- 2. collector, gatherer, accumulator, worker
- usage: a person who is employed to collect payments (as for rent or taxes)
- 3. collector, crater
- usage: a crater that has collected cosmic material hitting the earth
- 4. collector, electrode
- usage: the electrode in a transistor through which a primary flow of carriers leaves the region between the electrodes