Synonyms for coming-back
- 1. return, coming back, turning, turn
- usage: the occurrence of a change in direction back in the opposite direction
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. come back, return, reappear, re-emerge
- usage: be restored; "Her old vigor returned"
- 2. hark back, return, come back, recall, denote, refer
- usage: go back to something earlier; "This harks back to a previous remark of his"
- 3. come back, catch up
- usage: even the score, in sports
- 4. retort, come back, repay, return, riposte, rejoin, answer, reply, respond
- usage: answer back