Synonyms for commercialized
- 1. commercialize, exploit, tap
- usage: exploit for maximal profit, usually by sacrificing quality; "The hotel owners are commercializing the beaches"
- 2. commercialize, commercialise, market, change, alter, modify
- usage: make commercial; "Some Amish people have commercialized their way of life"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. commercialized, commercialised, commercial (vs. noncommercial)
- usage: organized principally for financial gain; "Christmas has become a commercialized spectacle"