Synonyms for computerized
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. computerize, computerise, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with computers; "Our office is fully computerized now"
- 2. computerize, computerise, store, hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away
- usage: store in a computer; "computerized dictionary"
- 3. cybernate, computerize, computerise, work, put to work
- usage: control a function, process, or creation by a computer; "They computerized the car industry"; "we live in a cybernated age"; "cybernate a factory"