Synonyms for concealing
- 1. concealment, concealing, hiding, activity
- usage: the activity of keeping something secret
- 1. hide, conceal
- usage: prevent from being seen or discovered; "Muslim women hide their faces"; "hide the money"
- 2. conceal, hold back, hold in
- usage: hold back; keep from being perceived by others; "She conceals her anger well"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. concealing (vs. revealing)
- usage: covering or hiding; "the concealing darkness"; "concealing curtains prevented discovery"