Synonyms for conciliation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. conciliation, peace
- usage: the state of manifesting goodwill and cooperation after being reconciled; "there was a brief period of conciliation but the fighting soon resumed"
- 2. conciliation, mediation
- usage: any of various forms of mediation whereby disputes may be settled short of arbitration
- 3. placation, conciliation, propitiation, appeasement, calming
- usage: the act of placating and overcoming distrust and animosity