Synonyms for confab
- 1. chat, confab, confabulation, schmooze, schmoose, conversation
- usage: an informal conversation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. chew the fat, shoot the breeze, chat, confabulate, confab, chitchat, chit-chat, chatter, chaffer, natter, gossip, jaw, claver, visit, converse, discourse
- usage: talk socially without exchanging too much information; "the men were sitting in the cafe and shooting the breeze"
- 2. confer, confabulate, confab, consult, hash out, discuss, talk over
- usage: have a conference in order to talk something over; "We conferred about a plan of action"