Synonyms for conformity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. conformity, conformance, agreement, correspondence
- usage: correspondence in form or appearance
- 2. conformity, conformation, compliance, abidance, cooperation
- usage: acting according to certain accepted standards; "their financial statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting practices"
- 3. conformity, conformism, orthodoxy
- usage: orthodoxy in thoughts and belief
- 4. accord, conformity, accordance, agreement
- usage: concurrence of opinion; "we are in accord with your proposal"
- 5. ossification, conformity, conventionality, convention, conventionalism
- usage: hardened conventionality