Synonyms for conserved
- 1. conserve, keep, maintain, hold
- usage: keep constant through physical or chemical reactions or evolutionary change; "Energy is conserved in this process"
- 2. conserve, preserve, maintain, keep up, keep
- usage: keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction; "We preserve these archeological findings"; "The old lady could not keep up the building"; "children must be taught to conserve our national heritage"; "The museum curator conserved the ancient manuscripts"
- 3. conserve, husband, economize, economise, save, preserve
- usage: use cautiously and frugally; "I try to economize my spare time"; "conserve your energy for the ascent to the summit"
- 4. conserve, preserve, keep
- usage: preserve with sugar; "Mom always conserved the strawberries we grew in the backyard"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. conserved, preserved (vs. destroyed)
- usage: protected from harm or loss