Synonyms for considered
- 1. see, consider, reckon, view, regard, think, believe, consider, conceive
- usage: deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
- 2. study, consider, chew over, think over, meditate, ponder, excogitate, contemplate, muse, reflect, mull, mull over, ruminate, speculate
- usage: give careful consideration to; "consider the possibility of moving"
- 3. consider, take, deal, look at, think about
- usage: take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; "Take the case of China"; "Consider the following case"
- 4. consider, count, weigh
- usage: show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
- 5. consider, debate, moot, turn over, deliberate, hash out, discuss, talk over
- usage: think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
- 6. think, believe, consider, conceive, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- usage: judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
- 7. regard, consider, look
- usage: look at attentively
- 8. view, consider, look at, analyze, analyse, study, examine, canvass, canvas
- usage: look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem"
- 9. consider, see, consider, reckon, view, regard
- usage: regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem; "Please consider your family"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. considered, well-advised (vs. ill-advised), advised
- usage: carefully weighed; "a considered opinion"