Synonyms for consistency
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. consistency, consistence, body, property
- usage: the property of holding together and retaining its shape; "when the dough has enough consistency it is ready to bake"
- 2. consistency, consistence, uniformity, uniformness
- usage: a harmonious uniformity or agreement among things or parts
- 3. consistency, coherence, coherency, cohesion, cohesiveness
- usage: logical coherence and accordance with the facts; "a rambling argument that lacked any consistency"
- 4. consistency, logicality, logicalness
- usage: (logic) an attribute of a logical system that is so constituted that none of the propositions deducible from the axioms contradict one another