Synonyms for contractor
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. contractor, builder, constructor
- usage: someone (a person or firm) who contracts to build things
- 2. contractor, declarer, bridge player, hand
- usage: the bridge player in contract bridge who wins the bidding and can declare which suit is to be trumps
- 3. contractor, party
- usage: (law) a party to a contract
- 4. contractile organ, contractor, organ
- usage: a bodily organ that contracts