Synonyms for coolness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. coolness, imperturbability, imperturbableness, calmness
- usage: calm and unruffled self-assurance; "he performed with all the coolness of a veteran"
- 2. chilliness, coolness, nip, coldness, cold, low temperature, frigidity, frigidness
- usage: the property of being moderately cold; "the chilliness of early morning"
- 3. coolness, nervelessness, fearlessness
- usage: fearless self-possession in the face of danger
- 4. coldness, coolness, frigidity, frigidness, iciness, chilliness, unemotionality, emotionlessness
- usage: a lack of affection or enthusiasm; "a distressing coldness of tone and manner"