Synonyms for crawler
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. sycophant, toady, crawler, lackey, ass-kisser, flatterer, adulator
- usage: a person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage
- 2. crawler, creeper, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who crawls or creeps along the ground
- 3. earthworm, angleworm, fishworm, fishing worm, wiggler, nightwalker, nightcrawler, crawler, dew worm, red worm, oligochaete, oligochaete worm
- usage: terrestrial worm that burrows into and helps aerate soil; often surfaces when the ground is cool or wet; used as bait by anglers