Synonyms for creature
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. animal, animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna, organism, being
- usage: a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
- 2. creature, wight, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a human being; `wight' is an archaic term
- 3. creature, tool, puppet, slave
- usage: a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else