Synonyms for creep
- 1. creep, weirdo, weirdie, weirdy, spook, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- 2. creep, change of location, travel
- usage: a slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- 3. creep, pen
- usage: a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- 4. crawl, crawling, creep, creeping, locomotion, travel
- usage: a slow creeping mode of locomotion (on hands and knees or dragging the body); "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. crawl, creep, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground; "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"
- 2. sneak, mouse, creep, steal, pussyfoot, walk
- usage: to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
- 3. grow over, creep, diffuse, spread, spread out, fan out
- usage: grow in such a way as to cover (a building, for example); "ivy grew over the walls of the university buildings"
- 4. fawn, crawl, creep, cringe, cower, grovel, bend, flex
- usage: show submission or fear
See also: creep (Dictionary)