Synonyms for diverging
- 1. diverge, move
- usage: move or draw apart; "The two paths diverge here"
- 2. diverge, be
- usage: have no limits as a mathematical series
- 3. diverge
- usage: extend in a different direction; "The lines start to diverge here"; "Their interests diverged"
- 4. deviate, vary, diverge, depart, differ
- usage: be at variance with; be out of line with
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. divergent (vs. convergent), diverging, branching, radiating(prenominal), oblique
- usage: tending to move apart in different directions