Synonyms for divers
- 1. diver, frogman, underwater diver, explorer, adventurer
- usage: someone who works underwater
- 2. diver, plunger, swimmer
- usage: someone who dives (into water)
- 3. loon, diver, gaviiform seabird
- usage: large somewhat primitive fish-eating diving bird of the northern hemisphere having webbed feet placed far back; related to the grebes
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. divers(prenominal), diverse, different (vs. same)
- usage: many and different; "tourist offices of divers nationalities"; "a person of diverse talents"