Synonyms for diverted
- 1. deviate, divert, turn
- usage: turn aside; turn away from
- 2. divert, send, direct
- usage: send on a course or in a direction different from the planned or intended one
- 3. amuse, divert, disport, entertain
- usage: occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion; "The play amused the ladies"
- 4. divert, hive off, withdraw, draw, take out, draw off
- usage: withdraw (money) and move into a different location, often secretly and with dishonest intentions
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. amused, diverted, entertained, pleased (vs. displeased)
- usage: pleasantly occupied; "We are not amused" -Queen Victoria