Synonyms for dizzy
- 1. dizzy, change, alter, modify
- usage: make dizzy or giddy; "a dizzying pace"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. dizzy, giddy, woozy, vertiginous, ill (vs. well), sick
- usage: having or causing a whirling sensation; liable to falling; "had a dizzy spell"; "a dizzy pinnacle"; "had a headache and felt giddy"; "a giddy precipice"; "feeling woozy from the blow on his head"; "a vertiginous climb up the face of the cliff"
- 2. airheaded, dizzy, empty-headed, featherbrained, giddy, light-headed, lightheaded, silly, frivolous (vs. serious)
- usage: lacking seriousness; given to frivolity; "a dizzy blonde"; "light-headed teenagers"; "silly giggles"
See also: dizzy (Dictionary)